The Phantom 4 battery charging hub is designed to be used with the Phantom 4 intelligent flight battery. When used in conjunction with Phantom 4 battery charger, up to 3 intelligent flight batteries can be charged. The intelligent flight battery is charged in order from the one with the more remaining amount to the lesser one according to the remaining battery power. By using the storage mode, the charging hub can maintainPhantom 4 intelligent flight battery with 50% charge best for storage.
It is good to purchase a drone, but what is not known unexpectedly is how to handle a battery. If you do not handle it correctly, you may shorten the life of the intelligent battery, so let’s remember the simple charging method and utilize convenient accessories to send a fun drone life.
The battery charging hub is an accessory that connects the supplied charger and can charge up to three batteries together. Due to the characteristics of the charger, charging cannot be done at the same time, but since you do not need to change the battery every time, it feels convenient.
There are surprisingly many people who have run out of money to buy a drone and do not buy the really necessary accessories. Just use the intelligent flight battery charger that does not store the battery, but adjusts charging / discharging to the ideal state when not in use. If you use the battery charging hub to last longer the DJI battery, it will repetitively charge and discharge up to 50% which is the ideal battery capacity for flight battery storage.
- Phantom 4 Series –Large Capacity 5870 mAh Intelligent Flight Battery
- Phantom 4 Series – 5350 mAh Intelligent Flight Battery
- Phantom 4 Series – 100 watt battery charger
- Phantom 4 Series 160 watt battery charger
Features of Phantom 4 battery Charging Hub
- Intelligent charge management
- One can charge up to 3 batteries automatically
- The status of the battery improves visibility with the LED
- Compact and easy to carry
- Expansion port is installed and firmware update is also supported
- Model: Phantom 4 Charging Hub CompatibleCharger: Phantom 4 Charger (PH4C100)
- Compatible battery model: PH4-5350mAh – 15.2V, PH4 – 5870m Ah – 15.2V
- In Service Environment Temperature: 5 to 40 ° C
- Operating voltage: 17.5V
- Charging time * (3 batteries): 3 hours 30minutes Weight: 162 g
Conclusion Customer Reviews
Customer reviews are one of the most important ways to learn about the product, its quality and performance. We have collected some online reviews to give our readers a clear idea about the product. Out of 26 reviews collected the average star rating out of 5 is 4. This ratings show that the product is performing 80% of customers expectations.
Lipo batteries need attention to handling, but since this charging hub has a storage mode, it is good to discharge or charge it in storage mode when saving without long-term use. Of course, you can charge three charging modes at once, so it is very convenient to use. In charging mode, charging starts from the one with the smallest charge among three, it changes to the one with more charging in order. In the storage mode, it discharges up to 50% when the battery is 50% or more and charges up to50% when the charge amount is small, so it is very convenient.