PEGA is a certificate that makes you eligible to design and build platforms for the sake of reusing it in various kinds of business websites and segments. The PEGA certification also opens up a host of new job opportunities that could prove to be hugely beneficial to provide a complete boost to your career. If you are someone who has completed the course on PEGA and received a certification from them and you are looking for the perfect job role or opportunity for yourself, this is the article for you. On the other hand, if you are someone who wishes to get a certification in PEGA and want to know what future such a course will build for you, this is one article you must go through before committing to the course.
- Openspan Developers – Pega Robotic Studio: This role requires you to design a rapid automation process that is in line with the standard principles of design using PEGA. Apart from that you also need to create and maintain documents about the solutioning. Data binding and integration are also involved in the same. There is a certain degree of coding involved in the job as well so you need to know and have an experience about that as well.
- PEGA Developer: A PEGA Developer engages with customer SME and knows in details about the issues of projects and all its requirements. He or she can also take part in defining the test strategy and create the functional design of the project. He is the architect of the entire project/ development. He or she is to be a good leader and take his or her team forwards. The said person must also have the capacity to multitask and have a hands-on experience in PEGA PRPC/BPM 7x. This job also requires the developer to have an experience of 2 to 8 years in software development.
- Pegasystems Robotic Process Automation RPA: The job role here is to be able to design, build and configure a certain kind of app to meet all the requirements of the business you are dealing with right from scratch. Apart from having knowledge and certification of PEGA, this job role also requires the person to be skilled in Windows, web and JAVA app integration along with OpenSpan. This job also requires the person to be able to lead the technical team of the firm and gather solutions from the same. The applicant also has to be skilled in terms of coding and maintain the standards of UI and the corporate world of coding. However, this job also needs at least 6 to 8 years of experience on PEGA.
- Software Engineer, PEGA: This role not only requires you to be good and hands-on with PEGA but also be well versed in SQL, UNIX and SDLC methods and technologies. Not only that you also need to have at least 10 years of experience as a application developer with PEGa. Your job here will be to design and develop a design experience that will work best for the customers and consumers of your product. This can be done by using technologies such as JAVA and Cloud. You also need to be good with data and software architecture to be eligible for the job role. Not only that, you need to be a team player and have the ability to work with and collaborate with various teams and individuals all across the firm you are working at to accomplish your goals and missions.
- PEGA Architect: This job requires a minimum job experience of 5 years with PEGA. You also need to have strong skills in terms of communication and presentation. You also need knowledge of JAVA and J2EE. Your job will be to make sure that the systems that are built can be changed and reusable by one and all. You also need to guide all your team members well. You also have to be a strong team leader. Apart from that you also need knowledge of UI and other such features.
Now that you know about some of the jobs that are available and the streams that open up to you, courtesy a certification course in PEGA and can see how lucrative they can be in the longer run, what are you waiting for? Start applying already! And for people who are still in two minds about whether or not to invest time and energy into the course, it is a guarantee that a PEGA certification will improve your chances of getting a better job for sure. The only thing you have to do is look for an organisation that is adept at teaching you about PEGA.